[Coco] YA-DOS 0.5A Released

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Fri May 8 09:19:36 EDT 2020

@Walter Zambotti I just took a look at this, too.  Brett is using a "Google
Site" to host this, and I'm using Google Chrome as my default browser.
Chrome has the ability to associate various files types to either
extensions/plugins or other "chrome apps".
In my case, when I simply click on the file in my browser, the first thing
I see is just the contents of the ZIP file, but at the top of that screen
there is a drop down that says open with "Zip Extractor" and I can even
drop down and see a few other options, at some point, which escapes me, I
must have associated this app with Chrome and ZIP files, and while I don't
have any "trust issues" with that process, an easier one, which I would
use, would be rather than left-clicking the file from the main page, I did
a right-click, on the YA-DOS ZIP file, and chose "save link as", and thins
brings up the typical file management dialog box allowing me to save it to
where I see fit.

Hope this helps.

Steve “Stevie Strow” Strowbridge

Retro nerd, vintage computing enthusiasts, self proclaimed CoCo “Nut”

ogStevieStrow at gmail.com primary email address

http://ogsteviestrow.com web site

http://cocotalk.live CoCoTALK! the world's leading live CoCo talk show

http://imacoconut.com for all things CoCo related