[Coco] CoCo Disk preservation...

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu May 7 13:24:21 EDT 2020

" Youtube limits you to just over 3 minutes? Weird."

Your srcastic ignorance is the only thing that I find 'weird'

By default, YouTube allows video uploads that are up to 15 minutes long. If you try to upload videos longer than 15 minutes, the upload will fail. This is a YouTube limitation. Verified accounts can upload videos longer than 15 minutes

Getting back to Magic Backup; there is no Blackmagic involved.

Magic backup is a serious of tools, both automated and manual, that allow for the backup of copy protected disks. ‎Defeater is one of those tools. I have used that tool to create my original backup of both DIECOM games as well as a few sundog titles.

I think this tool would make a better video since it requires much more user input.

Sent from the physical keyboard of a BlackBerry