[Coco] CoCo Disk preservation...

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Wed May 6 12:20:34 EDT 2020

   Backup Magic rocks! I haven't come across a disk it can't copy yet on
   the CoCo! and the best part is it's unbelievably fast!!
   On a side note we interviewed the author of Backup Magic "Carl England"
   on the CoCo Crew Podcast a few months back on episode 58.  He's a super
   nice guy and some great history. If you haven't already check it out
   at: www.cococrew.org and click on Episode 58
   -Neil

   On May 6, 2020 11:51 a.m., rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>