[Coco] CoCo Disk preservation...

John Mautz ejmautz2 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 20:24:32 EDT 2020

Allen,

42 Tracks... It would probably come down to the Apple Disk II drive
itself..  I know he has half-track, quarter track, fat tracks, spiral
tracks and other fancy stuff companies used for copy protection so it's
probably possible.  It's not like the disk is physically different.  It
would probably come down to if Apple physically limited the travel on the
head on the Disk II drive.

John.