[Coco] Comparing load times of GunStar using a Floppy, a SDC

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 15:25:03 EDT 2020

Mark Marlette,

Well there are a few of us that would have liked to get another SuperIDE!

Plus with IDE host controller to dual SATA adapter boards it makes it easy
to use even more modern Optical or HDD's on the SuperIDE/Glenside IDE!

"MAKE IT SO!" :D

***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |