[Coco] GCCC Business Meeting is March 19, 2020

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Mar 18 00:28:20 EDT 2020

On 3/17/2020 11:09 PM, Melanie and John Mark Mobley wrote:
> The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. business meeting is Thursday night at
> 7:30 PM Chicago time (Central Time) online.  The date is 03-19-2020.
>
> If you cannot meet online then plan to meet with someone else.
>
> Please send any agenda ideas to Eric Canales, Rich Bair, and John Mark
> Mobley.

So, if a piece of old business has (by mutual agreement of the working
team) not done any work on an item, do we need to discuss in Old Business?

Bylaws updates were put on hold given the need to focus on CoCoFEST!
(yes, I realize it's postponed, but it was in full swing when the
decision was made).  I'd rather not spend time on it this month because
there's literally nothing to report.

Jim