[Coco] Atom IDE + toolshed

pfitchjr at bellsouth.net pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 14 09:36:22 EDT 2020

I moved the Rogue floppy image to the C: drive and re-ran the batch file. The output was:
currentfolder Rogue
projectfolder C:\Rogue
REM make a dir on the host system to hold the extracted files from the floppy image
"C:\Program Files (x86)\toolshed-2.2\os9.exe" makdir Rogue
REM use dsave to copy all the files from the imagte to the prepared host file system
"C:\Program Files (x86)\toolshed-2.2\os9.exe" dsave -b=24k -r -e rogue128.dsk,. Rogue,
copy: error 215 on file ''rogue128.dsk,./OS9Boot'': badly formed pathname
makdir: error 214 creating 'Rogue,CMDS'
dsave: error 214 encountered during dsave
os9 copy 'rogue128.dsk,./OS9Boot' 'Rogue,OS9Boot' -r -b=245760
os9 makdir "Rogue,CMDS"
End