[Coco] Atom IDE + toolshed

pfitchjr pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 12 22:30:48 EDT 2020

I am out of town on business thru sat, but I will definately get this and check it out.Sent from Samsung tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Tormod Volden <lists.tormod at gmail.com> Date: 3/10/20  7:16 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] Atom IDE + toolshed I uploaded a new win32 snapshot build athttp://toolshed.sourceforge.net/snapshots/ with fixes for both theleading slashes and the E: mishap. Testing and feedback is welcome.Regards,TormodOn Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:30 PM Tormod Volden wrote:> The problem is that the colon is used to designate an HDB-DOS sub-disk> (floppy image), like IMAGE:23,FILE> I think it would be most natural that dsave does not add the leading> slash after the image file name and comma. I might have a fix for> this.-- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco