[Coco] 6309

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:08:57 EDT 2020

I wish.

I got this model 2 three years ago for free from a guy in Detroit. I think I shared this story back then.   I answered an ad for a guy who was downsizing.     I ended up filling my car top to bottom and front to rear.   Funny thing is when I got to Canada customs guy asked if I had anything to declare.   I said no.   He said have a good day

Sent from the physical keyboard of a BlackBerry