[Coco] Call for content: CoCoFEST! Highlight segment

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 14:52:01 EST 2020

Spring is coming up soon and that means.... (drumroll) the release of the next CoCo ~123 newsletter. I am writing a segment about CoCoFEST! highlights. I've contacted some vendors and gotten some responses, but if I missed anyone (more likely I missed most everyone) and you have a presentation or announcement for CoCoFEST! let me know and I'll include it in this segment. Thanks!

Note: I am closing the segment on March 9. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Salvador