[Coco] OS9 Script Error Handling or File Testing ?

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:11:53 EDT 2020

shell 2.1 does what you want

if *test* then *statements* else *statements* endif

where test is
-y           one char from stderr y=TRUE n=FALSE
-f path   true if file exists
-r path   true if file exists readable
-w path   true if file exists writeable
-e path   true if file exists and is execable
-d path   true if file exists and is a directory

Luck!

-ricku
CoNect