[Coco] Where to get Ar2 for OS9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Jun 27 02:35:48 EDT 2020

Carl also release his earlier Ar 1.3, which only supported 11 bit LZW, and then 2.0 which added 12 bit support (and increased compression). (There were some intermediate hacks by others, including a 1.4 and 1.5, that also added 12 bit compression).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html