[Coco] GW BAIC for the CoCo (was New version of SDXC)

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jun 22 23:52:08 EDT 2020

GW-Basic is actually pretty close to CoCo Basic, to the extent that I
suspect they may have been written by the same person.  A while back, I
found that the online description of the parameters available for the DRAW
command in GW-Basic included more options than were documented for DRAW in
the CoCo manuals--but these extra options existed, undocumented, in the
CoCo ROM version!

Art