[Coco] CoCoPi 4 Shared Folder Access

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Sat Jun 13 17:33:52 EDT 2020

Hi Charlie,

Jeff is correct in that Samba (Windows file sharing service) is configured
to use it's own user ID/password database.  I just set the 'pi' user ID to
have the same password for the OS and Samba.

You can use the smbpasswd command to change the Samba password for the user
"pi."

https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/current/man-html/smbpasswd.8.html

You just need to exit from the CoCo-Pi menu (hit ESC) and you will be
dropped to the command line (console).

Type 'menu' when done to restore the CoCo-Pi menu.