[Coco] CoCoPi 4 Shared Folder Access

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:12:53 EDT 2020

Charlie I'm not Linux savvy enough to answer the question but pretty sure
Ron Klein who set up the image can, I'll ping him on Discord and we'll try
and let you know as  soon as we can.

Steve “Stevie Strow” Strowbridge

Retro nerd, vintage computing enthusiasts, self proclaimed CoCo “Nut”

ogStevieStrow at gmail.com primary email address

http://ogsteviestrow.com web site

http://cocotalk.live CoCoTALK! the world's leading live CoCo talk show

http://imacoconut.com for all things CoCo related