[Coco] COCO keyboard connectors and plastic ribbon cables?

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Jun 6 19:56:34 EDT 2020

Is there a reasonable source for the COCO keyboard connectors and
plastic ribbon cable?

I got an idea to try to replace my broken COCO 2 keyboard with a Archer
"Special Purchase" Cat # 277-1025 58 position keyboard.

Looks like it will fit nicely in place of a COCO 1/2 system with out
having to change the case, and the key layout is closer to what I am now
use to.

The one part that I don't have is a ribbon cable to plug into the
computer keyboard socket, and and a similar one to place on the
electronics that I plan to put on the computer.

Gives me a chance to learn how to program a cheap PIC controller.

Regards,
-John