[Coco] 6809 Push/Pull

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Jun 6 13:57:42 EDT 2020

Well, for its intended usage of pushing/pulling registers to the stack,
it's the way you want it to be. For instance, it's easy to see why the
PC should be the first pushed and last pulled. It's also easy to see why
B should be pushed before A.

I'm sure you could find some obscure corner cases where you might want
it to do otherwise. But the way it's done is the most logical way and
you'd have a hard time convincing me it should be done any other way.

Dave