[Coco] Coco-3 returned from the dead.

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 09:46:27 EDT 2020

Very nice!
Though from the looks of those raised spots/holes, those look more like old
cables that were wrapped around the case that reacted with the plastic and
'melted' it, rather than impact damage.  This is common with old game
systems as well.

https://atariage.com/forums/topic/210153-do-certain-plastic-react-w-each-other-controller-cord-melted-on-psx-case/