[Coco] Brand new CoCo Game Cartridges for sale!

neil at neilscomputerservice.com neil at neilscomputerservice.com
Sun Jul 26 01:05:21 EDT 2020

   Hello everyone!
   I just wanted to let everyone know on here that does not use or follow
   the social media CoCo groups that I'm producing two different game
   cartridges.
   3D Monster Maze (comes on either Deep Blue or Translucent Cartridge)
   coded by Evan Wright and Bomb Threat (comes on yellow Cartridge) coded
   by Rick Adams. Royalty payments on each cartridge sold get paid to the
   authors of the game.
   If you are interested the game cartridges are $30 and they come
   complete with manual, and original box just like RadioShack used to
   sell back in the day. Please email me at neil at cococrew.org
   Thank you,
   Neil