[Coco] Using a gotek to make disks for my Dragon 64

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:16:11 EDT 2020

Henry,

There is actually a Dragon floppy controller that has the Gotek built into
it plus the FlashFloppy firmware as well.
https://www.sellmyretro.com/offer/details/dragon-drive-32317

His name is:  Piotr Bugaj
I originally saw this device listed on Facebook Dragon users group.  You
can also hook a external floppy drive to it which he sells a 3.5" floppy
drive kit that goes with it or at least he use to.

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |