[Coco] GoTek and Nitros9 (OS-9)

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Jul 11 13:12:30 EDT 2020

Best chance might be SFRM72-FU-DL USB Floppy Drive Emulator for Yamaha
Korg Roland 720KB Electric Organ
     SFRM72-FU-DL USB Floppy Drive Emulator for Yamaha Korg Roland 720...
there are 80 Track 720K Nitro Boot Floppys the bigger
problem is the 256 Byte sector size on a Coco
vs.        the 512 Byte sector size that is standard for a PC.
     I think HDB-DOS might have some work around for that.
     Perhaps the author of HDB-DOS might have some incites about
     that in general though USB floppys are not fully compatible
     with the original even for PC-DOS.