[Coco] ignoring tape errors

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 10:55:15 EDT 2020

Bob, CTM (Color Tape Manager) is a great utility to have.  I used to use it a lot.  It can load bad tapes to memory, where they can be “fixed” if the damage is minor.  CTM was marketed by Color Computer Systems, and written by Rodger Smith, who also wrote Brewmaster, Flippy, and other great Coco programs.  There is companion program called CDM (Color Disk Manager).  Both utilities are awesome.

--- Steve ---

Sent from Mail for Windows 10