[Coco] OS-9 compression programs. What's available?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Thu Jul 2 14:57:58 EDT 2020

If you just want to move the images to a pc
from os9 try creating an empty 10MB file on the
pc naming it FORWINDOWS.DSK. Then in the coco
emulator mount it as drive /d1 and boot to os9
then

dmode /d1 cyl=400 sid=2
format /d1 r "For transfers to Windows"

mount your .vhd file as /h0 in the emulator
and copy the two files to FORWINDOWS.DSK
os9 from Toolshed should then be able to read
these files at least it works in linux have
not tried the windows version of Toolshed.