[Coco] Saw this awesome coco3 setup on retro battle stations

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 09:58:05 EST 2020

I didn't realize that was you?  . That's a very clean setup

Good luck with the contest. I didn't enter anything.

I did win the last one.    My Intellivision with ECS computer add on and music synthesizer won for holiday music week

Sent from the physical keyboard of a device made by the originator of the Smart Phone. And yes ; BlackBerry is still a thing