[Coco] Is it hopeless...

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 27 01:53:18 EST 2020

G'day Dennis,
I hail from the old modem days before Internet (even built my first
300 baud modem) so leaving the bare minimum in a message with a [snip]
or even [big snip] so people can still get the gist of what I was
replying to and are aware that something has been removed.
I shudder to think how long some of these messages would have taken to
download at 300 baud :-)

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 22:37:09 -0500, you wrote:

>Dear Listers,
>
>Is it really hopeless to ask you AGAIN to trim your posts?
[snip]

http://www.cobracat.com (home of the Australian Cobra Catamaran)
http://parkdalesailing.org.au/ (where most of them sail)