[Coco] Maximum CoCo Drives (was: Re: Posted this pic for retro innovations)

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Jan 22 14:03:46 EST 2020

Heh, we talked about this very thing at an Atlanta CoCoFEST back in the early 90s.

There was a program in Rainbow called SIXDRIVE that did this with six single sided drives of the say, but I never saw someone using the selects to use them as bits.

We should do this and show it off a fest.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware