[Coco] Vcc for Linux - Beta

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Jan 10 10:49:24 EST 2020

I am Trying to Install OVCC on a new system.

I Get the errors:

The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/tormodvolden/ovcc/ubuntu eoan
Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
configuration details.

When I try to run:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tormodvolden/ovcc

as described in https://launchpad.net/~tormodvolden/+archive/ubuntu/ovcc

Can anyone help me get this working.

Thank You
Charlie