[Coco] EmuDisk floppy utility issue

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 10:41:54 EST 2020

Wow.  I haven't seen TextPad since the early 2000s.  I used to love it when
I was using Windows but forgot about it when the development of it went
quiet.  It's great to see it still being developed.  However, these days I
use Sublime Text for everything but work or my personal Python projects
where I use VS Code.  The great thing about those editors is that they have
a lot of customization options and extensions unlike some of the more
traditional Windows editors (AFAIK anyway.)