[Coco] Rs232 Pack

edward jaquay ejjaquay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 08:39:36 EST 2020

I am by no means a vcc expert.  However I can tell you that .rom images are
6x09 code that run inside the emulator while .dll images are x86 code that
run outside the emulator.  A fair approach is to write a new dll that
emulates the program pak hardware and copy the 6809 code from the pack for
the .rom image.  A new dll will require changes to vcc its'self.