[Coco] Max Headroom Demo

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Feb 5 21:56:46 EST 2020

> On Feb 5, 2020, at 8:54 PM, Guillaume Major <guillaume.major at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Some of you were looking for the Max Headroom Demo last week. Someone
> uploaded it to the archive recently and I've just added it to the archive.
>
> http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Demos/Max%20Headroom%20Demo%20(Erik%20Gavriluk)%20(Coco%203).zip

Fantastic! I am sure I will be underwhelmed, but it took ages to download over dialup!

I recently watched some Max headroom stuff on YouTube, and finally saw the “original” music video show he started out on in the UK. Wow, pop music from the 80s from the UK we never had here. So similar, yet very different. I expect there was 80s Australian music that also never crossed over.

This is what got me asking about Max. Seeing him re-appear as a cameo in the movie Pixels a few years ago was cool.

		— A