[Coco] Implications of the Speed Up Poke

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Feb 2 20:34:03 EST 2020

I'm pretty sure that should read "doesn't refresh [video] RAM". I used this poke often and only lost the screen on my 16k & 64k Coco 2s (Coco 1s may have differed). I have never lost keyboard response. Musica, Bells & Whistles II, Music+, and several other use the 65497 poke for double octave/speed playback, play an entire song, and could come back to normal with a keystroke with ALL memory intact.