[Coco] High(Er) speed cassette loading.

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed Dec 30 15:37:10 EST 2020

I sold such a product, FASTAPE, through SpectroSystems, my first
commercial product.  It let you use high or low speed alternatives in both
saving using the speed poke (without FASTAPE) was unreliable for most
people, due to an insufficient amount of time for the tape to get up to
speed before the data transfer began.  (FASTAPE patched in a delay for
this.)

Art