[Coco] Compatible RS MPIs to Coco 3

Michael Miller mvmiller12 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 12:18:27 EST 2020

I also wanted to add that I got a 3024 MPI late last year, and I was still able to readily get the necessary chip to upgrade it. I believe I got the chip mailed to me from Cloud9, but that may be my hazy memory... afterall I AM old enough to have had a new Coco as a young child 😊.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/Hardware/MPI%20PAL.html