[Coco] Where can I find information on using the Cartridge port for I/O ?

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 10:04:57 EST 2020

I should prolly have a poke at the caps in mine before they fail, since
I haven’t thought about the install in years.

  In fact the hub stopped responding to it’s admin interface in 2018,
but it’s still steering the ship - some sensors continue sending email!
One of these days I need to assume control. I’m eying my collection of
RaspPi 2...

-ricku