[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU Beta 6 released

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Dec 25 23:46:55 EST 2020

Michael, are you referring to printing on the actual printer port on the back of the Coco? If so, Robert’s directions are essentially correct.
If you are wanting to print through Drivewire, then simply run SWAPBOOT, and select the SDC + Drivewire boot option, and follow the directions it gives you on screen.

Sent from my iPhone