[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU Beta 6 released

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Dec 25 22:08:55 EST 2020

Blind may not be quite right. Maybe persistent enough.😊
There is a sub-directory of the main called Modules. Perhaps what is bothering you is that a dir does not show any modules. You have to dig deeper.You should see 6x09L2, filelist6x09.txt, and another .txt file. Depending on your choice, x will be 3 or 8. Filelist6x09.txt will show you where everything is located or you can justcd 6x09L2 and look at the next group of directories. You should see another Modules.
It is slightly confusing to use ex.Modules/6309L2/ModulesThe nightly builds of NitrOS-9 are just6309L2/Modules
Let us know if you still can't find what you are looking for.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 8:26 PM, tfadden<t.fadden at cox.net> wrote:   I have searched and searched, but can't find the modules directory.  Did
it get left out, or am I blind? :-)

--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.