[Coco] Not coco related but trs80

Mathew Boytim maboytim at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 21:56:49 EST 2020

 I adapted my M1/3/4 L(S)DOS DriveWire driver for M2 LSDOS.  I don't have a M2 so have only been able to test it using the trs80gp M2 emulator.  I am not very familiar with the M2 but it looks like 9600baud is the highest standard baud that the M2 serial ports A/B can do.  At 9600 buad it is slow (the trs80gp emulator emulates the serial delay).  Would you have any interest in testing it with your real M2, especially being a coco enthusiast you are probably already familiar with DriveWire?  You would need LSDOS boot disk and a way to transfer the driver.  I'm not sure if the PC serial ports can do non-standard bauds but if so we could step up the baud.
Matt