[Coco] CoCo 1 troubles

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Thu Dec 24 01:08:43 EST 2020

I agree, Chris.  I suspect setting the jumper to MX would enable the drive
to work in either cable connector, recognized as Drive 0 if plugged into
the first connector and Drive 1 if plugged into the second.  Setting the
jumper to A would likely allow the drive to work as Drive 0 only, and
only when connected to the first cable connector.

Art