[Coco] How do I edit /W1 to make it Full Screen 40 column text ?

robert.gault at att.net robert.gault at att.net
Tue Dec 22 14:15:07 EST 2020

Rather than give you the answer, I'll tell you how you can figure it out yourself.😄Save your current w1 descriptor assuming it is a 32 character screen or whatever it is other than 40.Use wmode or xmode to set w1 for a 40 width screen. Now save it again to a different file name, maybe w1_40.Now use ded to examine the two files and look for the difference. It should be a single byte, ignoring the crc.Now you can ded OS9Boot, link to W1, edit the module changing the one byte, Verify the module, and you will have a 40width w1 the next time you boot OS9.Sent from my LG Mobile------ Original message------From: coco at jechar.caDate: Tue, Dec 22, 2020 1:17 PMTo: Coco List;Cc: Subject:[Coco] How do I edit /W1 to make it Full Screen 40 column text ?Any Ideas.
?
Charlie