[Coco] Radio Shack's EXTENDED COLOR BASIC demo?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Dec 21 14:26:42 EST 2020

This demo is what switched me away from my VIC to a CoCo. When RS got Extended BASIC in, that's all it took for me.

https://youtu.be/4WyjltfCjzo

But this demo ends abruptly instead of continuous running, and I thought there was more to it. Does anyone recall this demo, and have a copy of it?

I’m pretty sure it drew a house and maybe a car that drove down the street.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware