[Coco] Pipelined 6809 microprocessor IP

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sun Dec 20 19:47:38 EST 2020

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 1:52 PM Kevin Phillipson
<kevin.phillipson at gmail.com> wrote:
> We are currently looking to pursue our Master's Thesis to complete the
> project over the next couple semesters.

Just finished watching your presentation.
I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who has asked the question,
"What if modern micro-archecture improvements were applied to the 6809
ISA".
I am very excited to see you have taken this project on.
My last thought: Microware might want to port OS-9000 back to the 6809 (Turbo9).

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."