[Coco] Looking to buy a Coco 3 for a friend

Robert Swoger rswoger at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 14:31:36 EST 2020

Try Cloud 9 In a message dated 12/20/2020 10:36:22 AM Central Standard Time, Richard at fascinationsoftware.com writes:
Hi everyone,

Before the pandemic, I attended an event in Claremont called the Southern
California Vintage Computer Game Group, where we showed off a couple of dozen
different computers, and people walking by the mall got to stop and check them
out and play The Oregon Trail and Zork and what not.  I brought my Coco 3 and
ran Donkey Kong Remix.  One of my friends in the group is a big arcade machine
collector and also has a lot of vintage Atari computers.  He actually played a
few levels of DK during that event in Claremont and I remember being really
surprised because he made it through the Gumball Machine (level 3) on his
first try.  I probably played that 20 or 30 times before I first made it through.

Anyway, a few days ago he reached out to me and asked if I know anyone who's
selling a Coco 3 for a decent price. So if anyone out there has one for sale,
please reach out to me and I'll connect you with my friend.

Thanks,
Richard