[Coco] CoCo~123 Volume 40 Issue 3 now ready!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Dec 19 13:31:59 EST 2020

> Steve, Hope you don't get burned out doing this. As Allen stated this
> is the cloest thing to the Rainbow ever. I do have a couple RSDOS
> program I've altered to suit me that I would be willing to contribute
> after I dig them up.
>
> Merry Christmas

Indeed — the year-in-review really shows that the current community is highly active. Gone are the dark dates of the late 90s and early 2000s :)

There’s a good article on reading the joystick in assembly.  I will be paying attention for more things like that.  I’ve always wanted something showing how to turn on different graphics modes, read the joystick, play sound, etc. in assembly.

		— A