[Coco] Drivewire in Nitros9 on SDC Broken.

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat Dec 19 09:46:55 EST 2020

As far as I can tell the drivewire modules that ship
with the latest  NOS9_6809_L2_v030300_coco3_cocosdc.dsk
dated  03/07/2020 23:56 are broken I could not get drivewire to work on
my system with them but when I
replaced those modules with modules cerca: 2018 that I
had successfully used on my SuperIDE system everything worked fine. For
reference here is my module directory
transferred to this email via mdir >/p where p is the
drivewire printer and drivewire was run on a Java Host.

    Module Directory at 23:56:21
REL         Boot        Krn         KrnP2       IOMan       Init
RBF         rbdw3       dw3         X0          X1          X2
X3          RBSuper     llcocosdc   B00T        sd0C        sd0D
sd0R        SD1         DD          MRAM        R0          SCF
VTIO        KeyDrv      JoyDrv      SndDrv      CoGrf       Term
W           W1          W2          W3          W4          W5
W6          W7          W8          scdwp       p           PipeMan
Piper       Pipe        Clock       Clock2      GrfDrv      Shell
Date        DeIniz      Echo        Iniz        Link        Load
Save        Unlink      MDir

note #1: rbdw3 dw3 x0 x1 x2 x3 scdwp & p are the 2018 drivewire
          modules that make the system work.
Charlie
PS:
note #2: /B00T /sd0C /sdoD and /sd0R replace  /sd0 to support
         a multi-partition disk image they have nothing to do
         with the drivewire and are /B00T a floppy disk image for
         booting the system. /sd0C a 128M Hard disk image for dd
         /sd0D a 40M Hard disk image data drive and
         /sd0R a backup of /B00T for restore purposes each at
         different offsets so they do not overlap.