[Coco] 2020 Glenside Holiday Virtual Open House

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Thu Dec 17 23:39:30 EST 2020

As discussed at the November 2020 business meeting, Glenside will host
an end of the year virtual open house on December 20th, starting at 6PM
Central and lasting until folks get tired of chatting or December 21st
rolls around, whichever comes first. Everyone with an interest in the
CoCo is invited, and we’ll congregate using the club’s default BlueJeans
conference call link. As with any open house, there’s no need to arrive
strictly on time, as I’m sure we’ll be hanging out online for a few
hours at least. Feel free to drop by when the mood strikes. Be sure to
bring a good story about a CoCo hardware or software product you enjoyed
in 2020 and a nice cold beverage to enjoy (and tell us about) during
your visit. I hope to see all of you there.

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com