[Coco] Wanted: MPI

Michael Kline klinems at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 17 12:46:09 EST 2020

Nathan,
Yeah, Ed told me that his MPIs won't provide the 12 volts for my X-Pad. I believe he said that his would pass through the voltage from a CoCo 1. Using my X-Pad is not an absolute requirement.  Although, it is definitely desirable.
I've seen a couple of MPIs come and go quickly lately on Ebay. I couldn't afford on until now. So, I'm keeping my eyes open.
If I get impatient, I could go after a 32K CoCo 1 for using my X-Pad with Ed Snider's MPIs.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Dec 17, 2020 at 11:25, Nathan Byrd<techy1 at gmail.com> wrote:   FYI I think Ed's MPIs (or at least the Mini, not sure on the others) only pass through 12v from a CoCo 1, on a CoCo 2 or 3 it won't have 12v I don't believe - definitely check it out before you buy if that's a requirement.