[Coco] Not coco related but trs80

Mathew Boytim maboytim at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 21:13:51 EST 2020

 The only person I would know would be Pete.  I think using the serial port in some way is the accepted way - here is an article about a Model 4
Transferring programs TO a TRS-80 « Vintage Volts

I know the connector is different but will a gotek with HxC or FlashFloppy firmware work with the Model 2?
Matt