[Coco] working email client for the Coco3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 20:02:38 EST 2020

Yes, that is exactly what i said in my original email.  sorry if i mucked up the term on this email.

''It sounds like you are logging in to your Linux box via telnet over WiFi and running the Mutt client from the CoCo. Maybe ????''

Thats exactly what i said the first time i posted the the link to my you tube video.  I turned an old linux laptop into a telnet server .

Here is what i wrote earlier

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 9:25 AM rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Yes i am using an old Dell laptop running Ubuntu.  I added MUTT to my
> linux box and set it up with my email credentials.
>
> i have the linux box logged into my home wifi. I then telnet into my home
> wifi IP  and use the Dell laptop as a telnet server.
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device

So i am not sure what your question is ?

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device