[Coco] Email on a coco3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:29:55 EST 2020

The Mutt email client and Lynx internet client are accessed using wifi only.  i have my linux box set to auto log in to the home wifi upon power on then just need to tel net into the home wifi ip using my coco3 and vterm.    this way i can keep the linuz box in my living room and still connect wirelessly to the internet via my coco3 from the basement

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device