[Coco] Email on a coco3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:25:52 EST 2020

Yes i am using an old Dell laptop running Ubuntu.  I added MUTT to my linux box and set it up with my email credentials.

i have the linux box logged into my home wifi. I then telnet into my home wifi IP  and use the Dell laptop as a telnet server.

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device